Women‘s High Energy Cropped Jacket Green - NEBBIA

0%
0% (0)
Manufacturer: NEBBIA

Women's High Energy Cropped Jacket is made with a combination of recycled polyester and elastane. This makes it especially flexible, and what's more, it will reliably wick away sweat even during the most intensive activities. Finally, a stylish cut will make your hard-earned abs stand out.

In stock
€73.95

Women's High Energy Cropped Jacket - show the world your hard-earned abs with this sportswear that boasts a stylish cut and reliably wicks away sweat

Women's High Energy Cropped Jacket is a wonderful sports piece that will be your trusty companion during intensive workouts or any leisure activities. The material is 75% recycled polyester, which will wick away sweat without problems and is very pleasant to the touch. The jacket boasts unrivalled flexibility because the remaining 25% is elastane, which also ensures that this piece adapts perfectly to the shape of your body. In addition to the design with nature inspired patterns, you will also fall in love with its cut. It features a zipper and leaves the belly area exposed. This is a design choice, so that you can show the world your hard-earned abs. The jacket has no hood, so that nothing will hinder your performance during a workout. Last but not least, the NEBBIA logo will let everyone around you know that you are working hard on your goals. 

                        

Women's High Energy Cropped Jacket & its benefits

  • perfect for sports and leisure
  • made with a combination of recycled polyester and elastane
  • reliably wicks away sweat
  • adapts to the shape of your body
  • features a zipper
  • cropped jacket
  • boasts and eye-catching nature inspired design

                

Material

75 % recycled polyester, 25 % elastane   

          

Size chart

SizeXSSM
Chest circumference 72-86 cm 76-90 cm 80-94 cm
Waist circumference 57-76 cm 59-78 cm 61-82 cm
Product detail
Made in EU
Distributor NEBBIA, s. r. o. Dlhá 74/85 Žilina 010 09 Slovensko
Legal category of the product clothing
Seasonality seasonal
EAN 8583130030601
HS code 62029300: -- Z chemických vlákien
Number of pieces per pallet 700 pc.
Number of pieces per package 50 pc.
Brutto weight 0.27 kg
Length 20.00 cm
Width 32.00 cm
Height 2.00 cm
Main category Women's Hoodies & Sweatshirts
Other categories Clothing
Women's Clothing

Warnings:

Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Women‘s High Energy Cropped Jacket Green - NEBBIA
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Women‘s High Energy Cropped Jacket Green - NEBBIA
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
XS €94.95 €73.95
up to 5pcs in stock
S €94.95 €73.95
up to 5pcs in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer