Vitamin B-Complex - Jamieson
Vitamin B-Complex includes all the B group vitamins which supply energy to the organism and act against stress. It contains 60 special tablets with gradual releasing which guarantee optimal dose of vitamin B during the whole day.
Vitamin D3 2000 IU - NOW Foods 240 caps100 % (6)€7.95
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - GymBeam 60 caps98 % (12)€6.50
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine - GymBeam 90 caps97 % (8)€7.50
Coenzyme Q10 - GymBeam 60 caps97 % (44)€7.95
Vitamin B-Complex with gradual release of B group vitamins which will supply energy and get rid of stress
Vitamin B-Complex is the source of all the B group vitamins. These are essential for the right functioning of the nervous system, digestion tract, support the health of skin and hair and supply energy. Thanks to special tablets with gradual release, vitamin B gets into the body during 6 - 8 hours.
Vitamin B-Complex contains:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - supports activity of the nervous system and muscles
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - is important for healthy skin, eyes, heart function and metabolism
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) - regulates metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, at the same time, it maintains adequate energy storage
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) - supports red blood cells production and influences production of sexual and stress hormones
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) - supports maintenance of proteins in muscles and liver and improves immune system
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) - helps the cells to produce and maintain DNA
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - maintains health of nervous system and supports metabolism of proteins
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) - transforms fats, carbohydrates and proteins into energy, contributes to the health of bones and hair
- Choline bitrate - supports function of the brain, memory, muscles and nerves
- Inositol - positively impacts on the hair growth and reproductive functions
Vitamin B-Complex and its benefits
- complex of all vitamins of B group with gradual release
- supplies energy
- reduces stress
- has positive impact on function of muscles and bones
- supports health of skin and hair
- contributes to the right functioning of nervous and digestive system
Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B9, Lipotropic factors: choline bitartrate inositol.
As a supplement use 2 tables per week with food.
Table of nutrition facts
|Nutrition facts||1 dose (1 tab)|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as robiflavín)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacin)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (as pantothenic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (as folic acid)||400 μg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||100 μg|
|Choline bitartrate||100 mg|
Supplement. The product is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Protect from frost and direct sunlight. Not suitable for children, pregnant and nursing women. Keep out of reach of small children. The manufacturer is not liable for any damage caused by improper use or storage. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Minimum expiration: labelled on the package.
|Distributor||GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia|
|Brutto weight||0.10 kg|
|HS code||21069098: --- Ostatné|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|Legal category of the product||dietary supplement|
|Main category||Other Vitamins|
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Tablets||Price||Special Price||In stock|
Subscribe to back in stock notification