Series-3 Thermal Long Tights Black - SKINS

100 % of 100
100 % (1)
Manufacturer: SKINS

Series-3 Long Thermal Tights stand out with their excellent design and functionality. The high compression in the area of ankles, glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings helps reduce muscle vibration during your trainings, leading to more comfort and better performance. The tights feature a simple design with reflective elements, thanks to which they are suitable for outdoor sports too. 

In stock

Series-3 Thermal Long Tights provide effective muscle compression, lowering vibration and increasing performance at sports 

Series-3 Thermal Long Tights are well-designed and highly functional item of sports clothing ideal for every active athlete. They provide a high level of compression in the area of ankles, glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings so as to improve blood circulation, the result of which is faster outflow of muscle lactates, ultimately contributing to accelerated regeneration and improved performance. During the physical performance, the tights will reduce muscle vibrations, which allows for more intensity in performance. These tights are therefore very popular among highly active athletes seeking to boost their muscle regeneration and obtain the best results possible. 


The main admixture in the material composition is polyamide (76 %), which makes the tights pleasant to touch. It is comfortable and highly effective at absorbing your sweat which is subsequently allowed to dry off very quickly. The remaining 24% of the material is made of elastane, which makes the tights fit your body perfectly. This makes the tights suitable even for longer training sessions. The areas of more pronounced sweating are additionally equipped with a mesh fabric, which provides excellent breathability, which you will appreciate during especially intense trainings. The tights are further outfitted with a small pocket, in which you can store small items, such as your locker key. If you choose to use the tights outdoors, you will appreciate the added reflective safety elements, which will make you well visible at all times.


Series-3 Thermal Long Tights & their benefits

  • high compression level 
  • made from a blend of polyamide and elastane
  • PETA-Approved Vegan certificate
  • design to reduce vibrations and maximize performance
  • perfectly fit any body type
  • excellent breathability 
  • great sweat absorption, quick to dry off
  • equipped with a small pocket for storing items
  • equipped with reflective safety elements



76 % polyamide (nylon), 24 % elastane


Size Chart

Veľkostná tabuľka - Kompresné legíny Series-3 Long Tights Black - SKINS

Product detail
Made in Madagascar
Number of pieces per pallet 2000 pc.
Height 2.00 cm
Width 26.00 cm
Length 25.00 cm
Brutto weight 0.17 kg
Number of pieces per package 250 pc.
Netto weight 0.17 kg
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
HS code 62046318: ---- Ostatné
EAN 5056411800871
Bottoms with pockets, long
Fit compression
Seasonality seasonal
Legal category of the product clothing
Main category Men's Functional Clothing
Other categories Clothing
Men's Clothing


Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Series-3 Thermal Long Tights Black - SKINS
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Series-3 Thermal Long Tights Black - SKINS
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
S €119.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
M €119.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
L €119.95 €99.95
in stock
XL €119.95 €99.95
in stock
XXL €119.95 €99.95
up to 5pcs in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer