100% Gold Whey Standard is an 11-times winner in the category Top protein of the year This world’s bestseller among proteins in great flavours dissolves easily and provides effective muscle mass with loss of excess fat. It is a concentrated whey protein that contains 82% of protein, 4.8 g of glutamine and 5.5 g of BCAA.
100% Gold Whey Standard - 11x declared the best protein in the world
Whey Gold Standard is an 11-times winner in the category Top protein of the year and has been declared the best product of all times. This whey protein is excellent for muscle building and maximum growth of pure muscle mass without excess fat. Add fat-free muscles to your body, which is, of course, also brought by protein-based diet
Use Whey 100% PROTEIN to effectively gain muscle mass, whether you want to gain volume or eliminate excess fat. This nutritional protein supplement is an alternative source of protein that you otherwise obtain from food, but often not in sufficient quantities. Optimum 100% WHEY PROTEIN is an excellent blend that contains concentrated whey protein, pure whey protein extract and whey peptides. It also contains high levels of anti-catabolic amino acid chains that nourish muscles depleted by intense training. It contains a patented enzyme and amino acid formula (Enzime Blend, Aminogen).
Who is Whey Gold Standard protein intended for?
It is suitable for universal use in any sports load, especially in intense strength training. Ideal for supplementing your daily protein intake with an active lifestyle that emphasizes accelerated muscle mass regeneration.
Gold Whey Standard and its benefits
- high protein content of 82% -85% (according to flavour);
- ultra-fast and maximum absorbability, further enhanced by the addition of digestive enzymes;
- contains very valuable microfraction whey protein: beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase and other muscle growth enhancing components and factors;
- contains 4.8 g of glutamine and 5.5 g of BCAA in each dose;
- low carbohydrate, fat and other undesirable constituents;
- top quality and the best possible source of whey proteins;
- suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
- It contains more than 4.8 grams of glutamine and 5.5 grams of BCAA in one dose, is instantized, and is therefore readily soluble.
Stir one of the enclosed scoops (31 g) of the mixture in 200-300 ml of water or in low fat milk. The recommended daily dose is 3 times a day - in the morning, after training and before bedtime. Just after exercise, it is the most important time is when your body needs sufficient protein intake. Prepare a protein drink within 20 minutes after training. Stir, shake, mix for about 30 seconds until the powder is completely dissolved
Table of nutritional values
|Nutritional values (banana flavour)||1 dose (31 g)|
|of which sugars||1,4 g|
|of which saturated fats||0,6 g|
|of which trans fats||0 g|
|Dietary fibre||0 g|
|Protein mixture (whey isolate [contains emulsifier: soya lecithin], whey concentrate, whey peptides), flavourings, colourant (curcumin), salt, sweeteners (acesulfame potassium, sucralose), enzyme complex (amylase, protease, cellulase, beta-D- Galactosidase, lipase).|
|may contain soy grains, milk or their products|
Protein 100% Whey Gold Standard - Optimum Nutrition