Natural sweetener Stevin is made of stevia and is a zero-calorie sucrose replacement. It does not cause tooth decay, it is well soluble and stable up to 200 ° C and is therefore also suitable for baking and cooking.
Natural Sweetener Stevin - calorie-free natural sweetener from Stevia Rebaudiana
Natural Sweetener Stevin is a natural sweetener that is obtained by leaching the Stevia rebaudiana. The plant is known to millions of people and is a sought-after alternative to refined sugar because it contains 0% calories. Stevia is a suitable sweetener for people who control calorie intake or suffer from health problems such as diabetes. It contains steviosides that are 200-300 times sweeter than sucrose, yet remain calorie-free and do not cause tooth decay. The container contains 200 tablets, one tablet having a similar effect to a sugar cube. In addition to sweetening beverages, it can be used in baking and cooking as it is resistant up to 200 ° C.
Natural sweetener Stevin & its benefits
- natural substitute for sucrose
- useful for diabetics and people with health problems
- suitable for weight reduction
- resistant to high temperatures, suitable for baking and cooking
Take a maximum of 5 tablets a day for every 15 kgs of body weight.
Glycosides (Stevioside, Dulcoside A, rebaudioside A, rebaudioside C), emulsifier (carboxymethylcellulose), lactose, leucine.
|Nutritional values||100 g|
|Energy value||260 kJ / 62 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|of which sugars||0.2 g|
- Sweetener. Not suitable for children under 3 years. It is not suitable as a replacement for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry and dark place.
Natural sweetener STEVIN - Wolfberry
Global product ratings
Most Beneficial Positive Review of Product
Most Beneficial Negative Review of Product
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.