Depending on the amount of minerals required, we divide them into two categories:
- Macrominerals are specific in that their daily intake should be higher than 100 mg. These include calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chlorine, and sulphur.
- In turn, the daily intake of microminerals should not go above 100 mg. These are, for example, iron,zinc, copper, iodine, fluorine, chromium, cobalt, selenium, manganese, and molybdenum.
The amount that your body requires depends on gender, age, energy intake, level of physical activity, degree of stress, and a number of other factors. Multimineral supplements are therefore often designed for certain groups of people in order to satisfy their needs. Typically, they are divided based on sex, which then dictates the amount of minerals used, as well as the content of other ingredients.
- For women there is, for example, the Vita Pink Multivitamin, which contains an effective combination of minerals, plant extracts and vitamins. As an example, the content of zinc makes it promote the health of hair, nails and skin, and additionally, also beneficially affect reproductive functions. Moreover, the capsules are enriched with hyaluronic acid, which helps maintain water in cell tissues, thereby increasing their hydration and elasticity. This can make your skin look fresh, healthy, and youthful.
- Next, not only men will appreciate the Essentials VitaPack Complex, which, in addition to minerals, is also enriched with vitamins, plant extracts, omega-3 fatty acids and joint nutrition. It comes in the form of practical bags that contains all the necessary ingredients for the proper functioning of the whole body.
- Vitality Complex Drink is designed for both men and women who want to promote their overall health. In addition to 6 minerals, it also boasts 13 vitamins, a fibre called inulin and other active ingredients.
- Especially athletes are then sure to appreciate the Electrolyte TABS, which contain a well-balanced ratio of sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and chloride. These minerals are usually lost through sweat, and therefore it is crucial to replenish them during or after a prolonged physical performance.
In this category you will find complex products that contain all the necessary minerals for men, women, athletes, non-athletes and anyone who would like to support their health and vitality. And if you want to learn all about minerals, for example, how they are divided, their function, recommended daily intake, as well as the symptoms of deficiency and mineral toxicity, come and check out our article: A Complete Guide to Minerals: Functions, Recommended Daily Intake, Deficiencies