Massage Gun Black - Climaqx
Massage Gun Black is one of the innovative regenerative fitness tools. The high-performance motor of the gun allows you to eliminate muscle tension and simultaneously contributes to better blood flow in the muscles. The massage gun includes 4 massage heads, which will help you perfectly massage individual muscle parts. Thanks to 20 levels of speed, you can adapt the massage to your requirements and thus regulate the process of muscle regeneration.
Massage Gun - an innovative fitness tool for perfect muscle regeneration and relaxation
Massage Gun is an innovative fitness tool for a quality muscle massage from the comfort of your home. Massage Gun is powered by a high-performance motor at 3200 rpm, which guarantees maximum efficiency in eliminating muscle tension. It also includes 4 unique massage heads, which will massage individual muscle parts and contribute to better blood flow in the muscles.
Thanks to the 20 speed levels you can easily adjust the massage intensity. Depending on the selected speed, the battery life is up to 5 hours. In addition, the massage gun has a very simple operation and a practical LED display. The anti-slip handle will ensure maximum comfort and safety during the massage. The massage gun is packed in a practical bag, which you can carry everywhere you go. The packaging includes a charger.
|Maximum Speed:||3200 rpm|
|Battery Life||up to 5 hours (depending on the selected intensity)|
|Features||20 speed levels|
|Accessories||4 different massage heads, charger, practical packaging|
|Noise Level||44-65 dcb (depending on the selected intensity)|
How to use the massage gun?
- Before using the product for the first time, you should fully charge the battery, which takes up to 6 hours. Simply plug the charger into a standard electrical outlet and then plug the connector into the battery's charging port on the bottom of the massage gun handle, where you can also turn the product on and off.
- After following the previous instructions, the LED strip on the handle will start flashing green, which indicates that the battery is being charged. As soon as the LED strip stops flashing and stays green, the battery is fully charged.
- The battery can be recharged at any time and at any battery level (if it is not already fully charged).
- The average battery life is approximately 4-6 hours depending on the selected speed of the massage program and the applied massage pressure during use.
- Disconnect the charger from the electrical outlet after each charge.
- To pull the battery out, press the plastic button located in the axis of the handle (battery) and the cooling ventilation ports of the pistol, and then pull out the battery handle with caution and moderate force. Connect the battery handle to the massage gun by simply sliding the handle back in the same orientation with the gun as when you pulled the handle out.
- Choose your preferred massage head and press it in. Make sure the massage head is placed correctly.
- At the bottom of the handle, you will find a switch for "ON" and "OFF" status, which you need to switch to the "ON" position.
- When the device is switched on, the LED strip on the handle will light up green and the LCD display on the device will turn on.
- To start the massage gun, press the middle red button on the LCD display.
- Use the + and - buttons on the LCD display to select the desired intensity (speed) within 1-30 speed levels.
- In the right part of the display, use the numerical scale up to 99 to find out the battery level, where 99 indicates a fully charged battery.
- Use the massage gun only on dry areas of the body within the required pressure and intensity. Massage the desired area for about 60 seconds and then move smoothly to the next part of the body.
- Once you want to stop and finish your massage, press the middle red button on the LCD display again.
- At the bottom of the handle, you will find a switch for "ON" and "OFF" status, switch it to the "OFF" position, and it will turn off the product completely.
- Then gently pull the massage head out.
- After using the massage gun, wipe the surface of the device and the used massage head with a slightly damp towel, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Fork Massage Head: used to relax and massage the long and narrow muscles that are, for example, in the area of the spine - erector spinae muscles. Careful and slow massage of the neck area, Achilles tendon, or shin.
- Bullet Massage Head: helps with a more intense and deeper muscle massage. The massage head is suitable for massaging and activating Trigger Points.
- Flat Massage Head: suitable for massaging the whole body, especially in areas with flat muscles and around sensitive and bony areas. It is suitable for massaging the back muscles or arms.
- Adze Massage Head: Thanks to the smaller impact area, the massage head will massage hard-to-reach places such as the cervical spine, palms or feet. It is also suitable for massaging back muscles. Be careful with cervical spine, use less intensity, massage gently and slowly.
The product warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase and expires in the following cases:
- Damage caused by accident, mishandling, improper use, or transport.
- The product has been subjected to unauthorized repair or unauthorized handling.
- The product was not used as instructed.
- The damage exceeds the price of the product.
- The deterioration of the delivered product resulting from improper storage, use or cleaning.
- Failure to provide dated proof of purchase.
Talk to your doctor before using the product, especially if you have any health problems, suffer from an ongoing acute or chronic illness, are pregnant, or have had joint changes. The product is intended for adults only. Do not use the massage gun on joints, head, or other bony parts of the body. Bruises may appear after use. As soon as you feel any discomfort or pain in the massaged area, stop using the product immediately. Keep your hair or any part of your body away from the moving part of the appliance and the cooling ventilation holes on the back of the engine to prevent pinching. Do not insert any objects into the cooling ventilation holes on the back of the engine. The device is not intended for use underwater, even in hazardous conditions where there is a risk that water could get into the internal system, for example through the cooling holes of the engine. Always avoid any possibility of water getting inside the product. Store and use the product away from liquids and heat sources. Use only the charger provided in the product packaging. Check the device carefully before each use. Do not interfere with the operation of the product in any way. Do not start or charge the device in an unattended state. Do not handle the product in any hazardous manner that could damage the product or injure the user. Do not remove the screws or attempt to disassemble the product. After reaching continuous operation for one hour, turn off the product and leave it off for half an hour before using it again. Store the product in a dry place, protect from heat, humidity, and direct sunlight.
|Main category||Smart Exercise Tools|
|Distributor||GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, Košice 04001, Slovakia|
|Legal category of the product||accessories|
Global product ratings
Most Beneficial Positive Review of Product
Was this review helpful to you?
|Variants||Price||Special Price||In stock|
Subscribe to back in stock notification