Lentil Dhal - Adventure Menu
Lentil Dhal is a delicious thick soup with a spicy exotic touch which excels in its high protein content. The product contains tomatoes, onions, turmeric, ginger and chilli, which together create a unique gourmet experience. This dried dish in a vacuum package is light and takes up a minimum of space in the backpack. The preparation is as simple as possible, just pour water into the sachet and heat it up. You can easily replenish your energy for your hikes.
Lentil Dhal - a spicy and thick Indian soup that will win you over with its great taste, aroma and simple preparation
Lentil Dhal is a great choice for all tourists who want to enjoy a healthy and balanced meal from quality ingredients after a day of hiking. It will also be appreciated by campers who would like to avoid eating in fast food restaurants. Dhal is a spicy, thick soup that has its roots in India. The main ingredient is red lentils which ensure a high protein content in the meal. Moreover, lentils are considered to be the most satiating macronutrient, so you don't have to worry about being hungry soon after eating Dhal. In addition, protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, which will be appreciated by every active athlete.
However, in addition to lentils, it also contains onions and tomatoes, which help to complete the final taste. The exotic aroma is taken care of by a combination of spices led by turmeric, coriander, garlic and ginger. The whole dish is hand-cooked following traditional methods, thus achieving a unique taste experience. In order to make it fit in a small bag, the manufacturers used Vacuum-Dried Tasty® technology. During this process, the food is dried, so in the end it is 80% lighter. The meal is stored in a vacuum package so that you do not carry air on the hike, which would take up unnecessary space in the backpack.
The preparation of the dish is very simple, just pour water into the dried mixture and heat it up. You can easily manage the whole process even on the highest mountain peaks. You will quickly replenish the energy you need and you can set out on another adventure. It is great, for example, for winter trails, where it reliably warms you up during cold weather. Thanks to its ingredients, Dhal is also suitable for vegans and people who have a problem digesting gluten or lactose.
Lentil Dhal & its benefits
- practical dried mixture for the preparation of a full-fledged meal
- a thick Indian soup with a slightly spicy taste
- contains important nutrients for energy replenishment
- consists of red lentils, tomatoes, onions and fragrant spices
- easy to prepare
- excels in its taste and oriental aroma
- suitable for vegans and people who avoid lactose and gluten
Red lentils (38%), chopped tomatoes (17%) (tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid), onion, salt, turmeric, garam masala, ground coriander, cumin, garlic, ginger, chilli, fresh coriander.
|Nutritional values||100 g|
|Energy value||494 kJ / 118 kcal|
|of which saturated fats||1.2 g|
|of which sugars||1.3 g|
Store in a dry place at a temperature up to +30 ° C. Protect from frost. Store the opened product in the refrigerator and use within 48 hours. Minimum shelf life: See the packaging.
Allergen Warning: May contain traces of gluten.
How to prepare the meal?
You can prepare the meal in three ways:
- Pour the contents of the sachet into a saucepan or a mug and heat up on a stove or fire.
- Put the sealed sachet in hot water, which will heat it up.
- Use a zipper-bag and a flameless ration heater (not included).
Directions for preparing dried meal
- Prepare the sachet with food, the zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater.
- Open the sachet and add water to the marked line (can be cold. Stir thoroughly and add water to the marked line again. When selecting a marked line, follow the portion size indicated on the package.
- Close the sachet tightly.
- Take the sachet with the flameless ration heater and tear it across to the marked line. Take out the flameless ration heater but do not throw away the sachet. You should use a 50 g flameless ration heater.
- Open the zipper-bag and place the flameless ration heater on the bottom. Place a sealed sachet on it.
- Use the sachet from the flameless ration heater as a water measuring cup. Pour water (can be cold) up to the marked line, and then pour it into the zipper-bag.
- When you have the flameless ration heater, sealed food sachet and a measured amount of water in the zipper-bag, you can close it tightly at the top.
- If it's cold outside, place a backpack or piece of clothing under the zipper-bag so that the heat does not dissipate into the ground.
- Wait 20 minutes, after which you can carefully open the zipper-bag and take out the finished meal.
- Open the sachet with food. The meal will probably be colder at the top and warmer at the bottom. Therefore, stir it thoroughly.
- Enjoy a hearty meal that will give your body the quality nutrients and energy needed to push further on the adventure.
|Legal category of the product|| foodstuffs
|HS code||20059980: --- Ostatné|
|Brutto weight||0.10 kg|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|GMO free|| Yes
|Number of pieces per package||10 pc.|
|Number of pieces per pallet||1520 pc.|
|Netto weight||0.08 kg|
|Distributor||Koubkova 399/10, 120 00 Praha 2, Česká republika|
|Main category|| Ready to Eat Food
|Other categories|| Fitness Food
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Packaging (g)||Price||Special Price||In stock|
|10 x 77 g||€79.95||€65.95||
up to 5pcs in stock
Subscribe to back in stock notification