Series-1 Half Tights Black - SKINS

0% (0)
Manufacturer: SKINS

Series-1 Half Tights are designed to provide you with the highest comfort during strength and endurance training. A medium degree of compression helps reduce muscle vibration during sports, which can contribute to more comfort and a better performance. Moreover, the admixture of elastane means that they will fit you perfectly, so you can enjoy your every move to the maximum.

In stock

Series-1 Half Tights will perfectly fit your figure and provide maximum comfort and sweat-wicking capabilities

Series-1 Half Tights are a functional and well-designed piece that should have a spot in the wardrobe of any active athlete. They boast a  medium degree of compression in the buttocks, quadriceps and hamstring area, which is designed to improve blood circulation. This promotes faster lactate removal from the muscles, which has an effect on accelerating regeneration and more intense performance. The half tights are especially popular among active athletes who want a quick recovery and the best possible results.


Polyester is maximally pleasant to the touch, and makes up 77% of the material composition. However, in addition to comfort, it also possesses effective sweat-wicking and quick-drying capabilities that will also improve your overall performance. The remaining 23% is elastane. Thanks to elastane, the half tights will adjust to your body and fit perfectly. Now you don't have to worry about anything when lifting dumbbells or performing long endurance trainings.


Series-1 Half Tights & benefits

  • medium degree of compression
  • made of a combination of polyester and elastane
  • PETA-Approved Vegan certification 
  • designed to reduce vibrations and improve performance
  • perfectly fit your figure
  • superior breathability
  • quick-drying and sweat- wicking capabilities


77 % polyamide (nylon), 23 % elastane


Size Chart

Tabuľka veľkostí - Kompresné šortky Series-1 Half Tights Black - SKINS

Product detail
Made in Madagascar
Number of pieces per pallet 2000 pc.
Height 1.50 cm
Width 27.00 cm
Length 24.00 cm
Brutto weight 0.12 kg
Number of pieces per package 250 pc.
Netto weight 0.12 kg
Distributor GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, 04001 Slovakia
HS code 62046318: ---- Ostatné
EAN 5056411802233
Bottoms shorts
Fit compression
Seasonality seasonal
Legal category of the product clothing
Main category Men's Functional Clothing
Other categories Clothing
Men's Clothing


Store in a dry place and protect from heat.

Customer reviews Series-1 Half Tights Black - SKINS
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Series-1 Half Tights Black - SKINS
Your Rating
Size Price Special Price In stock
S €60.95 €54.95
up to 5pcs in stock
M €60.95 €54.95
up to 5pcs in stock
L €60.95 €54.95
in stock
XL €60.95 €54.95
up to 5pcs in stock
XXL €60.95 €54.95
up to 5pcs in stock
Questions from customers
Write question
Write answer