DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals - GenePlanet
DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals is a unique and very simple home DNA test that uses gene analysis to reveal which foods or supplements you should include in the diet to ensure a sufficient intake of vitamins and minerals. It also reveals the genetic predisposition to oxidative stress cell damage and based on personalized recommendations advises on how to get plenty of all key micronutrients.
DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals will help you with the optimal intake of important micronutrients based on your genes
DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals is a simple home saliva-based DNA test that uses gene analysis to tell you how to adjust your diet to get the optimal amount of all key vitamins and minerals. Each person has a different genetic makeup and what is good for one may not be good for everyone. This revolutionary DNA test will unravel the secrets of your genes and offer a unique opportunity to adjust your diet to suit your individual needs. The test evaluates 12 carefully selected groups of genes that affect micronutrient metabolism. Thanks to this, you will learn which vitamins and minerals you should focus on and to either reduce or increase their intake through diet or nutritional supplements.
Optimal intake of micronutrients, mainly vitamins and minerals is key to the myriad of biochemical reactions that take place in the human body. For example, vitamins B6 and B12 are important for energy metabolism, the proper function of the nervous and immune system and at the same time contribute to reducing exhaustion and fatigue. Furthermore, recent levels of adequate vitamin D levels have become increasingly important, which is necessary for the proper function of muscles and the immune system and at the same time, it contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. For example, in connection with the level of vitamin D in the body, it has been found out that the genes DHCR7 and CYP2R1 have the ability to affect the level of this vitamin. Analysis of CA1, PPCDC and NBDY gene variants will help further adjust the intake of zinc, which is involved in more than 300 biochemical processes in the body. For example, it is important for a strong immune system, healthy blood testosterone levels, hair, nails and skin. From the test results you will also discover whether you have the genetic predisposition to excessive oxidative stress, iron deficiency or iron overload. The results also tell you whether you should limit your salt intake.
Additionally, the product price includes a free 30-minute personal online consultation in English with a nutrition and sports specialist from GenePlanet to help you better understand the results of genetic analysis and apply personalized recommendations according to your goals. Product packaging and manual are in English only, as well as the test results and personal consultations with a specialist.
DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals & its benefits
- a revolutionary home saliva-based DNA test
- no invasive methods are required for its use
- it is user-friendly and easy to use
- product includes a 30-minute online consultation with a specialist
- analyses 12 carefully selected groups of genes
- can improve your lifestyle
- provides personalized nutritional recommendations
- provides advice on what foods and supplements to take for optimal micronutrient intake
- helps adjust your diet and the sufficient intake of nutrients
How does it work?
- As soon as you receive your test after the purchase, create an account on the GenePlanet manufacturer's website and register your test with a barcode and security code.
- Then take a saliva sample according to the instructions, wrap it carefully and store it out of the reach of children in a dry place at room temperature. Collected samples must not be stored in the refrigerator!
- We will pick up the sample from you free of charge via a courier service as soon as you contact our customer service by e-mail, who will then arrange a collection date with you. Please contact the customer service to pick up the sample as soon as possible, ideally on the same or next day when you perform the test according to the instructions. No more than 7 days should have elapsed since the test was performed and the sample was collected. Only then can you get your results as quickly as possible.
- We will notify you via email within approximately 7 weeks as soon as your results are available in the online application which you can easily access through your account on the GenePlanet manufacturer's website, which evaluates tests according to strict protocols and safety rules.
DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals contains 12 DNA analyses:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Sodium (salt)
- Oxidative stress
This test is not suitable for children. Keep the product out of the reach of children in a dry place at room temperature. The DNA test contains a stabilizing liquid that is non-toxic and is not intended for ingestion. Do not store the applied test in a refrigerator. The instructions for the test as well as its results are in English only. GenePlanet's analyses are performed in accordance with the strictest professional standards, and GenePlanet pays special attention to the security of laboratories and stored data. All data is stored and processed in accordance with European and local legislation with the highest security standards.
DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals - GenePlanet
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.