DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle + Vitamins and Minerals - GenePlanet
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle + Vitamins and Minerals are a pair of two simple DNA testing kits. Based on a sample of your DNA from your saliva, they will help you factor in your genetic makeup in order to make educated lifestyle adjustments. All you have to do is retrieve one single sample of your saliva according to the instructions provided and mail it over to the testing lab for analysis.
The test kit normally contains 18 analyses. Take advantage of the special offer and get another 59 free analyses for the price of 18. In total, you will get 77 different DNA analyses.
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle + Vitamins and Minerals will help you improve your diet and overall lifestyle based on gene analysis
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle + Vitamins and Minerals will help you determine the specific amounts of crucial vitamins and minerals optimally suited to your body based on analysis of your genes, and thus help you improve your diet. The tests can also help you discover gluten or lactose intolerance, or measure your risk of developing an alcohol or nicotine addiction. Everybody has a different genetic equipment and what's good for one person might not be the best for another. These revolutionary tests offer an opportunity to adjust your lifestyle in ways that specifically correspond with the needs of your own body.
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle evaluates specific gene groups responsible for caffeine, alcohol, gluten and lactose metabolism. This will inform you about your body's ability to metabolize caffeine and alcohol, and alert you to possible risks of developing digestion problems related to gluten or lactose due to genetic predisposition. This means you'll be able to make much more educated choices about your diet, and thus lead a healthier life. Based on the analysis of genes related to nicotine and alcohol addiction risks, you'll be also able to make better decisions concerning your lifestyle. Suffice to say, these day-to-day decisions can have an immensely beneficial impact on your quality of life.
DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals evaluates specific gene groups responsible for micronutrient metabolism. The optimum intake of vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients is absolutely crucial for the myriad of biochemical reactions happening in the human body. For example, vitamins B6 and B12 are crucial for energy transformation as well as proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems. They also contribute to reduction of fatigue and exhaustion. In another example, in recent years the importance of maintaining an adequate level of vitamin D has also been coming into attention - this vitamin is responsible for proper functioning of muscles and immunity, as well as for bone and teeth health. In relation to vitamin D levels, it has been discovered that they are crucially impacted by genes known as DHCR7 and CYP2R1. To list other benefits of gene testing, the analysis of CA1, PPCDC and NBDY gene variants can help you adjust your intake of zinc, which is a key actor in more than 300 biochemical processes in your body. It is important for maintaining a strong immunity, a healthy level of testosterone in blood, as well as for the good health of hair, nails and skin. The testing can also reveal whether you've got predispositions towards elevated oxidation stress and for accumulating surplus iron - or conversely, for suffering from iron deficit.
Product packaging, manual and mobile app are in English only, as well as the test results.
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle + Vitamins and Minerals & its benefits
- revolutionary DNA test using only a saliva sample
- no invasive methods necessary
- user-friendly and easy to use
- analyses 6 carefully picked gene groups related to metabolism and lifestyle
- analyses 12 carefully picked gene groups related to vitamins and minerals
- alerts you to possible genetic predispositions to alcohol and nicotine addiction
- helps identify possible problems with gluten or lactose digestion
- can improve your lifestyle significantly
- informs you about your body's capacity for coping with caffeine and alcohol
- can help discover the causes of bloating and other digestion related issues
- will provide personalized recommendations for lifestyle adjustment
- will provide valuable advice on what foods and food supplements you should be using for optimal intake of micronutrients
- will help you adjust your diet to ingest sufficient amounts of micronutrients
How does it work?
- Once you've purchased and received your test kit, go to GenePlanet's website, create an account and register your test using the bar and security codes.
- Retrieve a saliva sample following the provided instructions, pack it up carefully and store it in a dry place at room temperature, away from the reach of children. Do not store the sample in a refrigerator!
- The sample will be retrieved from you free of charge by our courier service as soon as you contact our customer line ([email protected] or +421 233 057 087), which will confirm the date of pickup with you. Please contact the customer line as soon as you can after using the test (preferably the same or the following day). The tests are better picked up no later than 7 days after they have been used. This assures you can receive your results as soon as possible.
- Within about 7 weeks you will be informed about your results being available in GenePlanet app by e-mail. These are easily accessed by visiting the GenePlanet website and logging into your previously created account. GenePlanet evaluates the results in accordance with strict protocols and security regulations.
DNA Metabolism and Lifestyle + Vitamins and Minerals tests contain 77 different DNA analyses including:
- alcohol metabolism
- caffeine metabolism
- lactose intolerance
- sensitivity to gluten
- nicotine addiction
- alcohol dependence
- vitamin B6
- vitamin B9
- vitamin B12
- vitamin C
- vitamin D
- vitamin E
- sodium (salt)
- oxidative stress
If you take advantage of our special offer, you will get 59 free analyses including Sports Performance a Diet and Body Weight.
The test is not suitable for children. Store the product at a dry place at room temperature, out of the reach of children. The test contains a stabilization liquid which is non-toxic and is not intended for oral use. Do not store the used test in a refrigerator. The instructions for use of the test as well as the results come in English only. GenePlanet's analyses are carried out in accordance with the most strict professional standards. GenePlanet pays extra attention to laboratory and data security. All data are processed and stored in accordance with European as well as local law and highest security standards.
|Distributor||GymBeam, s.r.o. Rastislavova 93, Košice 04001, Slovakia|
|Legal category of the product||accessories|
|HS code||39233010: -- S obsahom nepresahujúcim 2 litre|
|Number of pieces per package||30 pc.|
|Brutto weight||0.10 kg|
|Main category||DNA Tests|
|Other categories||Other Categories
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Variants||Price||Special Price||In stock|
Subscribe to back in stock notification