DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle - GenePlanet
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle is a unique and very simple home DNA test that reveals the efficiency of your metabolism, lactose intolerance or gluten sensitivity, and the risk of alcohol or nicotine addiction based on gene analysis.
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle unravels the secrets of your genes, helps reveal gluten sensitivity, lactose intolerance and the risk of alcohol addiction
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle is a unique and very simple home saliva-based DNA test that based on gene analysis, reveals the efficiency of your metabolism, lactose intolerance or gluten sensitivity and the risk of tendency to alcohol or nicotine addiction. Each person has a different genetic makeup as well as a genetic predisposition to alcohol, gluten, or lactose tolerance. This revolutionary DNA test will unravel the secrets of your genes and offer a unique opportunity to adjust your lifestyle according to your individual needs.
The test evaluates a total of 6 specific groups of genes that play an important role in the metabolism of caffeine, alcohol, gluten or lactose. This will reveal how well you can metabolize caffeine, alcohol or whether you have a genetic predisposition to a greater risk of gluten or lactose related digestive problems. Thanks to this, you can make significantly better and more informed decisions related to food choices, thanks to which you might feel much better. You can also adapt your lifestyle based on the results of gene analysis associated with an increased risk of alcohol or nicotine addiction. This can help you improve your daily lifestyle and make better decisions that might have a huge impact on the quality of your life.
Additionally, the product price includes a free 30-minute personal online consultation in English with a nutrition and sports specialist from GenePlanet to help you better understand the results of genetic analysis and apply personalized recommendations according to your goals. Product packaging and manual are in English only, as well as the test results and personal consultation with a specialist.
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle & its benefits
- a revolutionary home saliva-based DNA test
- no invasive methods are required for its use
- user-friendly and easy to use
- product includes a 30-minute online consultation with a specialist
- analyses 6 carefully selected groups of genes
- reveals genetic predispositions to alcohol or nicotine addiction
- helps to identify potential problems with gluten or lactose
- can improve your lifestyle
- reveals how your body handles caffeine and alcohol
- helps identify the cause of bloating and other problems with digestion
- provides personalized recommendations for a lifestyle change
How does it work?
- As soon as you receive your test after the purchase, create an account on the GenePlanet manufacturer's website and register your test with a barcode and security code.
- Then take a saliva sample according to the instructions, wrap it carefully and store it out of the reach of children in a dry place at room temperature. Collected samples must not be stored in a refrigerator!
- We will pick up the sample from you free of charge via a courier service as soon as you contact our customer service by e-mail, who will then arrange a collection date with you. Please contact the customer service to pick up the sample as soon as possible, ideally on the same or next day when you perform the test according to the instructions. No more than 7 days should have elapsed since the test was performed and the sample was collected. Only then can you get your results as quickly as possible.
- We will notify you via email within approximately 7 weeks as soon as your results are available in the online application which you can easily access through your account on the GenePlanet manufacturer's website, which evaluates tests according to strict protocols and safety rules.
DNA Metabolism and Lifestyle contains 6 DNA analyses:
- alcohol metabolism
- caffeine metabolism
- lactose intolerance
- gluten sensitivity
- nicotine addiction
- alcohol addiction
This test is not suitable for children. Keep the product out of the reach of children in a dry place at room temperature. The DNA test contains a stabilizing liquid that is non-toxic and is not intended for ingestion. Do not store the applied test in a refrigerator. The instructions for the test as well as its results are in English only. GenePlanet's analyses are performed in accordance with the strictest professional standards, and GenePlanet pays special attention to the security of laboratories and stored data. All data is stored and processed in accordance with European and local legislation with the highest security standards.
DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle - GenePlanet
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.