DNA Test Diet and Body Weight - GenePlanet
DNA Test Diet and Body Weight is a unique and very simple home DNA test that based on gene analysis reveals genetic predispositions to being overweight or obesity. Additionally, it reveals how the body responds to carbohydrate or fat intake and helps adjust your diet towards optimal health and body weight. Personalized nutrition has never been this close to your goals.
DNA Test Diet and Body Weight is a unique and simple saliva-based DNA test, which will help improve your lifestyle, lose weight, and get rid of sweet cravings
DNA Test Diet and Body Weight is a simple home saliva-based DNA test kit which uses gene analysis to tell you how to adjust your diet to maintain optimal health and body weight. Each person has a different genetic makeup, and what is good for one may not be good for everyone. This revolutionary DNA test will reveal the secrets of your genes, giving you a unique opportunity to tailor your meals knowing your genetic predispositions. Discover how your body responds to carbohydrate and fat intake. Based on this, you can make the recommended adjustments to your diet, say goodbye to unexplained weight gain and reduce your sweet cravings or increased appetite. Women will find out if there is a "fat-burning gene" in their genetic makeup which can provide some weight loss benefits. For the first time you can use DNA analysis to learn how to work with your genes through personalized nutritional recommendations designed specifically for you.
DNA Test Diet and Body Weight can help you lose weight, maintain your weight permanently and break the constant cycle of testing various diets and then gaining the weight back. As you adjust your diet according to the results of the analysis, you may also notice a decrease in appetite and taste for salty, sweet, or fatty foods.
Additionally, the product price includes a free 30-minute personal online consultation in English with a nutrition and sports specialist from GenePlanet to help you better understand the results of genetic analysis and apply personalized recommendations according to your goals. Product packaging and manual are in English only, as well as the test results and personal consultation with a specialist.
DNA Test Diet and Body Weight & its benefits
- a revolutionary home saliva-based DNA test kit
- no invasive methods are required for its use
- user-friendly and easy to use
- product includes a 30-minute online consultation with a specialist
- reveals the body's response to carbohydrates and fats
- can improve your lifestyle
- helps adjust your diet and lose weight
- provides personalized nutritional recommendations
- reveals the ideal composition of the diet based on genetic analysis
How does it work?
- As soon as you receive your test after the purchase, create an account on the GenePlanet manufacturer's website and register your test with a barcode and security code.
- Then take a saliva sample according to the instructions, wrap it carefully and store it out of the reach of children in a dry place at room temperature. Collected samples must not be stored in a refrigerator!
- We will pick up the sample from you free of charge via a courier service as soon as you contact our customer service by e-mail, who will then arrange a collection date with you. Please contact the customer service to pick up the sample as soon as possible, ideally on the same or next day when you perform the test according to the instructions. No more than 7 days should have elapsed since the test was performed and the sample was collected. Only then can you get your results as quickly as possible.
- We will notify you via email within approximately 7 weeks as soon as your results are available in the online application which you can easily access through your account on the GenePlanet manufacturer's website, which evaluates tests according to strict protocols and safety rules.
DNA Test Diet and Body Weight contains 12 DNA analyses:
- risk of re-gaining lost weight
- risk of being overweight
- metabolic response to saturated fat intake
- metabolic response to monounsaturated fat intake
- metabolic response to polyunsaturated fat intake
- metabolic response to carbohydrate intake
- the risk of tendency to overeat sweet foods
- analysis of satiety and hunger levels
- perception of sweet taste
- perception of bitter taste
- analysis of the ideal composition of diet
- fat-burning gene (female)
This test is not suitable for children. Keep the product out of the reach of children in a dry place at room temperature. The DNA test contains a stabilizing liquid that is non-toxic and is not intended for ingestion. Do not store the applied test in a refrigerator. The instructions for the test as well as its results are in English only. GenePlanet's analyses are performed in accordance with the strictest professional standards, and GenePlanet pays special attention to the security of laboratories and stored data. All data is stored and processed in accordance with European and local legislation with the highest security standards.
DNA Test Diet and Body Weight - GenePlanet
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.