DigeZyme is a complex of 5 types of digestive enzymes - amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulose. Digestive enzymes in the body help break down food components into parts that can be absorbed into our body.
DigeZyme - a complex of 5 types of digestive enzymes to support the absorption of nutrients from the diet
DigeZyme is a complex of enzymes in the form of gelatin capsules. Each capsule contains amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulose. Specific nutrients in the diet are broken down, thanks to these digestive enzymes:
- Amylase - Amylase enzymes cleave carbohydrates
- Protease - Protease enzymes cleave proteins
- Lactase - Lactase enzymes cleave lactose (milk sugar)
- Lipase - Lipase enzymes cleave fatty acids
- Cellulose - Cellulose enzymes cleave cellulose
Due to these digestive enzymes, the body breaks down parts of food into smaller pieces, which the body can absorb. The pack contains 90 capsules which present 90 doses.
DigeZyme and its benefits
- contains a mix of digestive enzymes
- supports the functioning of the digestive system
- has a form of gelatin capsules
- up to 90 tablets in 1 package
Take one capsule with some food once a day.
Table of nutritional values
|Nutritional values||1 capsule|
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is a food supplement, and it should be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet.
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.