Activlab Creatine - Other Forms
Creatine - Other Forms from manufacturer Activlab is a category of products with the content of varying forms of creatine, which differ in ingredients profile, solubility, and absorption rate. For example, due to better water solubility and absorption rate, creatine is micronized into a very fine powder. Just like creatine monohydrate, other forms of creatine also help promote the regeneration of ATP, which is known as a quick source of energy. Therefore, they have the ability to increase physical performance during short-term consecutive intervals of intensive training. Individual forms of creatine have been developed with the goal of improving their absorption rate and solubility.
Who benefits from taking other forms of creatine?
Thanks to the aforementioned abilities, other forms of creatine are especially useful for:
- strength athletes (bodybuilders, powerlifters, fitness)
- speed athletes (sprinters, swimmers, 200 m runners, track cyclists, downhill skiers)
- fans of intensive training like HIIT or CrossFit
- team sport players that require explosive strength like hockey, football, rugby, American football or basketball players
- martial artists
- racquet sport athletes (tennis players, squash players or badminton players)
The most popular other forms of creatine include:
- Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) – an esterified form of creatine monohydrate, which was developed to improve its absorption rate.
- Creatine hydrochloride (HCl) – is bound to hydrochloric acid on the molecular level.
- Creatine malate – forms a bond with the salt of malic acid, due to which it has a slightly sour taste.
- Kre-Alkaline – a buffered form of creatine monohydrate with a higher pH, developed to improve the absorption rate.
- Creatine citrate – forms a bond with citric acid or citrate, that is, the salt of citric acid.
- Creatine nitrate – forms a bond with part of the nitrate molecule and is well soluble in water.
- Creatine magnesium chelate – is bound with a molecule of magnesium. Some studies show that it is more effective than creatine monohydrate.
- Creatine gluconate – formed by bonding with a glucose molecule. This one is presumed to be better absorbable when taken with meals.
- Creatine pyruvate – bound with pyruvic acid, due to which it is linked with better usability.
- Creatine alpha-ketoglutarate – is a creatine molecule bound to a part of alpha-ketoglutaric acid.
- Multicomponent creatine – combines the benefits of multiple forms of creatine into one blend. For example, it can contain up to 7 forms of creatine in one product, such as Crea7in.
If you are more interested in the topic concerning creatine, be sure to check out our article: How to Choose the Best Creatine.
Crea Shot 2.0 - ActivLab80 % (5)€18.95
Out of stock