Chilli con Carne - Adventure Menu
Chilli con Carne is a vacuum-dried travel dish. Contains minced beef and red beans in a thick cream sauce. Onions, tomatoes and a mixture of selected spices also contribute to the resulting taste. It features 100% natural ingredients and is free of gluten and lactose. Just pour water over the prepared mixture and heat it up. In a few minutes, you can enjoy great food in the mountains or at the campsite.
Lentil Dhal - Adventure Menu 77 g0% (0)€5.95
Turkey with Onion - Adventure Menu 200 g0% (0)€7.50
Chilli con Carne is a vacuum-dried travel dish that you just need to fill with water and heat up
Chilli con Carne is a delicious and 100% natural travel dish. The whole dish is first prepared in the traditional way using quality ingredients. Then comes the unique Vaccum-Dried Tasty® drying technology. Thanks to that, the dish retains its great taste and nutritional value. At the same time, it saves up to 80% in weight. The resulting product is packed in practical vacuum pouch, thanks to which you do not carry any extra air with you. The result is an ultralight dish that you can use mostly on the go. You will especially appreciate it in cases where you want to take nutritious food with you, but at the same time you save space and every gram you carry on your back. Great for mountain hiking, camping or cycling trips. However, you can also enjoy it at home when you do not have time to cook.
Chilli con Carne is prepared following a traditional Texas recipe. It contains all the important ingredients that belong to this dish. The base is made of quality minced beef with large red beans, onions and tomatoes in a cream sauce. The mixture of spices, which must not be missing in the chilli, i.e. ground pepper, garlic and cumin, adds a distinctive taste and light spiciness to the food. It is a full-flendged meal that will fill you up and supply you with protein. Protein supports the growth and protection of muscle mass, which is very important for athletes, especially on long hikes.
The product does not contain additives or preservatives, so you will find only first-class ingredients on its ingredients list. You can prepare the dish simply with the help of cold or hot water, following the attached directions. Inside the package, you will find a marked line that allows you to pour the exact amount of water. When consumed, you will also appreciate the 2 levels of tearing off the package for comfortable reaching to the bottom with a spoon.
Chilli con Carne & its benefits
- vacuum-dried travel dish
- prepared following a traditional recipe
- dried using Vaccum-Dried Tasty® technology
- retains great taste and nutritional value
- source of protein
- contains 100% natural ingredients
- free of additives
- free of gluten and lactose
- light weight
- ideal for hiking, cycling or camping
Sterilized beans (25%) (red beans 60%, water, salt, sugar), minced beef (20%), chopped tomatoes (15%) (tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid), beef broth (15%), onions, paprika, sterilized corn (corn, water, salt), rapeseed oil, chilli, garlic, cumin, sweet paprika.
|Nutritional values||100 g|
|Energy value||508 kJ / 122 kcal|
|of which saturated fats||0.5 g|
|of which sugars||0.6 g|
Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 30 °C. Protect from frost. Store the opened product in the refrigerator and use within 48 hours. Minimum shelf life: See the packaging.
Allergen Warning: May contain traces of gluten.
How to prepare the meal?
You can prepare the meal in three ways:
- Open the pouch with the mixture and add water up until you reach the indicated mark. Stir thoroughly and add more water up to the indicated mark. Place the mixture in a saucepan and cook on a fire or stove.
- Open the pouch with the mixture and add water up until you reach the indicated mark. Stir thoroughly and add more water up to the indicated mark. Close the pouch and place it in hot water. Once heated up, the meal is ready.
- Use a zipper-bag and a flameless ration heater (not included).
Instructions for preparing the dried mixture
- Prepare the pouch with the mixture, a zipper-bag and the flameless ration heater.
- Pour water (can be cold) up to the indicated mark. Stir thoroughly and add more water up to the indicated mark. To find the right mark, refer to the portion weight stated on the package.
- Close the pouch with the mixture tightly.
- Take the pouch with the flameless ration heater, tear it across to the marked line and take out the flameless ration heater. Do not throw away the pouch yet, you will still need it. It is recommended to use a 50g flameless ration heater to prepare the meal.
- Open the zipper-bag and place the flameless ration heater at the bottom. Place the sealed pouch with the mixture on top of it.
- Use the pouch from the flameless ration heater as a measuring cup. Pour water (can be cold) up to the marked line, and then pour into the zipper-bag.
- Once you have the flameless ration heater, sealed food pouch and a measured amount of water in the zipper-bag, you can close it tightly at the top.
- In the winter, place a backpack or a piece of clothing under the zipper-bag so that the heat does not dissipate into the ground.
- Wait 20 minutes. Afterwards, carefully open the zipper-bag and take out the finished meal.
- Open the pouch with food. The meal will probably be colder at the top and warmer at the bottom. Therefore, stir it thoroughly.
- Enjoy a warm meal that will give your body the quality nutrients and energy needed to push further on the adventure.
|Distributor||Koubkova 399/10, 120 00 Praha 2, Česká republika|
|Brutto weight||0.12 kg|
|Number of pieces per package||10 pc.|
|Number of pieces per pallet||1520 pc.|
|Netto weight||0.14 kg|
|HS code||20059950: --- Zeleninové zmesi|
|No artificial sweeteners||yes|
|Legal category of the product||foodstuffs|
|Main category||Ready to Eat Food|
|Other categories||Fitness Food
Store in a dry place and protect from heat.
|Packaging (g)||Price||Special Price||In stock|
|10 x 137 g||€95.95||€80.95||
up to 5pcs in stock
Subscribe to back in stock notification