BCAA - Lysine 1500 mg is a product with increased content of branched amino acids BCAA, what increases muscle mass synthesis, increases strength, and also increases the content of amino acid lysine, which helps to produce collagen, tissue regeneration, supports and speeds up healing time of the immune system.
BCAA + Lysine ensures lightning fast regeneration and muslce protection
BCAAs are the branched chain amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine, which are essential, meaning that the body can not produce them, and these amino acids make up to a third of muscle protein. During athletic performance, whether aerobic or anaerobic training, BCAA suffers losses resulting in active muscle mass devastation. Using BCAAs before any physical activity protects muscle mass.
Energy reserves, which consist of glycogen deplete under the influence of intensive physical activity and the body starts to create energy from branched chain amino acids. This unfavorable situation can however be prevented by using branch chain amino acids. The problem is that you can not take the required amount of them trough regullar diet and therefore it is often necessary for athletes to use BCAAs in the form of nutrition supplements. BCAA amino acids are metabolized in the muscle rather than the liver and their biggest advantage can be considered supporting the ability of recovery after hard workouts. They are a popular addition for growth and recovery of muscles as well as overall regeneration.
Effects of BCAAs
- increasing the quality and quantity of muscle mass,
- supports muscle mass growth,
- restores strength and speeds up recovery,
- muscle mass protection from any damage caused by exhausting physical performance,
- muscle mass protection from devastation during weight loss,
- plenty of free branched chain amino acids also for hard training,
- increasing the absolute strength,
- fat burning and weight reduction
Lysine is an very rare essential amino acid that the human body can not produce by itself, and when there is a lack of lysine in the body, the ability to utilize amino acids is limited. Lysine has the ability to produce collagen, which is essential in restoring damaged areas of blood vessels, and also contributes to reversing the course of cardiovascular disease. It promotes collagen formation, tissue regeneration, and supports muslce development and plays a role in the absorption of calcium. In addition, it supports the immune system, prevents from getting a cold, herpes, cold sores and speeds up healing time.
Effects of Lysine
- supports the immune system and antibody production,
- cures the common cold, herpes and cold sores,
- speeds up wound healing,
- supports calcium absorption,
- maintains nitrogen balance in the body,
- stimulates collagen production, tissue growth and their renewal
- supports the creation of muscle proteins, enzymes and hormones,
- protects blood vessels and heart,
- lead detoxification
Who is BCAA + Lysine 1500mg made for?
BCAA + Lysine from GymBeam is for everyone, whether physically active people or athletes who have very intensive training plans. Furthermore, it is an excellent supplement for muscle recovery and its protection, it is also suitable for those who are on weight loss diet and don't want to lose their developed muscles.
L-Leucine, L-Izoleucine, L-Valine, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Take 4 tablets 20 minutes before and 4 tablets after training. During rest days take one dose in the morning on an empty stomach and other one before bedtime.
|Nutritional values||1 dose (4 tablets)|
|L-lysine HCL||2000 mg|
BCAA 1500 + Lysine 300 tab - GymBeam